RS485 Communications Module with MAX485 chipset
This module interfaces an Arduino or similar microcomputer to RS-485. RS485 is used for Serial Communications over longer distances than direct RS232 or TTL, and supports multiple units on the same bus.
Multiple units can be connected to the same RS-485 wiring.
Communication distance using twisted pair cable is up to 1200 meters with a comms rate up to 20Mbps, and it can be used in high noise/interference environments.
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (With Raspbian OS installed)
- Arduino UNO
- MAX485 TTL to RS485 Converter Module (2)
- SG-90 Servo Motor
- 16×2 LCD
- 10K Potentiometer
- Bread Board
- Connecting Wires
MAX-485 TTL to RS-485 converter module has following features:
- Operating voltage: 5V
- On-board MAX485 chipfor the RS485 communication
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- 5.08mm pitch 2P terminal
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Board size: 44 x 14mm
- It allows serial communication over long distance of 1200 meters
1 / 2 / 3 pcs module without instruction or data sheet