Multi Function Shield Proto Shield For Arduino UNO LEONARDO MEGA2560 AD063
This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield (HCARDU0085) has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or just as a general purpose shield for more advanced uses. Besides the feature rich range of components fitted to the shield, there are also a range of expansion headers for convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3 type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board. If you have a pre R3 design Arduino, please check for compatibility before purchase.
Please note: Before applying power to your Arduino board check that other than the header pins, no part of the underside of this shield is in contact with the host board.
Multi function experimenter shield features:
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595’s
- 4 x surface mount LED’s in a parallel configuration
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer
- 3 x Independent push buttons
- Piezo buzzer
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface
- LM35 temperature sensor interface
- Infrared receiver interface
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module etc
1 / 2 pcs module without instruction or data sheet