IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module Object Detector Arduino RPI AB072
£2.37 – £2.77
This small module is ideal for detecting objects within 3 cm of the IR LED devices.
With a simple 3 pin interface, the ouput pin will go low when an object is within range. With two LEDs fitted, one for power and one which shows if an object is detected, this is a really easy to use module giving an easy method to detect objects for many embedded projects. Supplied sealed in a anti static packaging.
- Simple 3 pin operation (VCC, GND, O/P)
- Adjustable detection range 1 to 3cm (Approx)
- LM393 Comparator
- Output pin goes low when object detected.
- Detection angle approx 35 Degrees
- Supply voltage 3.3V or 5V
- Power LED
- Object detect LED (on when objected detected)
- PCB Sixe: 32mm x 14mm
- Ideal for Arduino, PIC, AVR and RPI projects
1 / 2 pcs module without instruction or data sheet