USB lithium battery charge and boost circuit board ideal for diy power banks with a maximum quiescent current of 8uA.
Micro USB for charging of the 3.7v lithium cell and USB connector with boost circuit for 5v output.
Charging current upto 1A with built in charge status LED and an output current upto 1A with overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, overload protection.
- Input voltage : 3.7v to 5.5v
- Charging current :1A (max)
- Output current :1A (max)
- Output voltage : 5V
- Battery charged cut of voltage : 4.2v ±1%
- Battery discharge cut off voltage : 2.9v ±1%
- Discharging efficiency : 85% (input 3.7V output 5V/1A)
- Charging : red light will flash
- Fully charged : red light on steady
- Standby current : 8uA
- Output : overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, overload protection
1 / 2 / 3 pcs module without instruction or data sheet
|Output Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Minimum Operating Temperature|
|Maximum Operating Temperature|
|Output Voltage Rating (AC)|
|Nominal Voltage Rating (DC)|
|Nominal Current Rating|